Star Citizen PU

Cleaver

Administrator
Did anyone else get access to the PU? I received an email today giving me access to the PU which is available now.
Holy crap its another 30+GB download! :arghh:

Last edited:

Cleaver

Administrator
So if you are living under a rock you may not have known that currently the 2.6.3 PU is here which includes Aussie servers making the game a lot better, obviously there are still bugs and optimizations to be done but all in all the game play is much smoother and more enjoyable. In a few weeks the 3.0 PU will be available and will add moons that can be visited and a lot more content in relation to things to do. I believe the first instance of the mission generation will be available giving us many more hours of content to play through. Remember that you can already earn UEC credits in game that will allow you to buy new weapons and equipment.

The 3.0 PU will launch us into a new era of SC and will surely blow many away with what is available to see and do. Over the coming months there will be more content added to the game such as mining ships through to reclamation ships giving you even more opportunities to earn in game money. There is a lot coming and I can see that over the next year or so we will many new features added as well as a great deal of quality content in the form of ships and weaponry.

If you have any questions about SC or need assistance or advice on how to join the game then please post a comment or jump into TS and ask, this is a very exciting time in the development of the SC universe so now is the perfect time to get involved and even possibly become a member of the Aussie Outlaws Organization.

NOTE: If you are taking the plunge and signing up to the SC Universe then please consider using this code STAR-3H6D-BCZN as part of the referral program, all items go to the Aussie Outlaws Organization.