Welcome to moreOn Games forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of our site.

We welcome all new members to our Australian gaming community, and we hope to see you in our TeamSpeak server, our very own dedicated gaming server, or even on the many other gaming servers playing as a community.

As a member, please ensure you read this thread for important information such as TeamSpeak details and any other important information that you may require.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey fellas,
Ok I will go first.. there’s nothing I enjoy more than long walks on the beach. Some of my other hobbies include watching the sunset from a picturesque grassy knoll, indulging in fine wine with a scrumptious foie gras dinner, and candlelight conversations on French film. au revoir
:)

Radar

Administrator
I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome our newest members who have joined us in the last few days.

We look forward to the adventures ahead that the newest members will bring with Arma 3, and hope they will join us in any other games we will play from time to time.

D

Daendra12

Hello everyone,

Im Daendra from Indonesia, i played arma 3 since last year yet i dont have team to play with. please be nice :)

Radar

Administrator
Well well well, fancy see you back. Great to see, no doubt for BFV. Look forward to seeing you in TS :)